Science Citation Index Wanted

rpgrant at rpgrant at
Tue Aug 3 05:50:37 EST 1993

In article <CC520071 at CCMail.UCSD.Edu>, Mark_Bowes at SOM-LRC.UCSD.EDU writes:
>           I am looking for an on-line science citation index,
>           preferably something similar in format to the medline system
>           used to access index medicus.  Any suggestions would be
>           appreciated.

	I posted something to a couple of weeks back on
this same subject.  The bottom line(s): it cost money and your
library/computing services should have access.

Richard P. Grant    <><                rpgrant at
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology   Fax. +44 865 275556
University of Oxford, UK.              Tel. +44 865 275565

			"People matter"