Science Citation Index Wanted

P A Keller bsspak at sunlab1.bath.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 08:13:38 EST 1993

In the referenced article, iwilson at molbiol.ox.ac.uk writes:

>In the UK we can have access to the Univeristy of Bath BIDS service which runs
>an SCI search service. It's run thru' a 'PAD' (well that what you type
>anyway). You can print off the screen or have replies by e-mail. All
>interactive and easy to use.
>
>Iain Wilson
>Dyson Perrins Laboratory, University of Oxford
>iwilson at molbiol.ox.ac.uk

In the last few weeks, it has become available via telnet as well. Mail
bidshelp at bath.ac.uk for support/info.

Peter.

Peter Keller.                Tel.:   (+44/0)225 826826 x 4302
Dept. of Biochemistry,       Fax.:   (+44/0)225 826449
University of Bath,          Email:     P.A.Keller at bath.ac.uk (Internet)
Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.                 P.A.Keller%bath.ac.uk at UKACRL (Bitnet)