Science Citation Index Wanted

iwilson at molbiol.ox.ac.uk iwilson at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 13:51:07 EST 1993

In article <CC520071 at CCMail.UCSD.Edu>, Mark_Bowes at SOM-LRC.UCSD.EDU writes:
>           I am looking for an on-line science citation index,
>           preferably something similar in format to the medline system
>           used to access index medicus.  Any suggestions would be
>           appreciated.  Please email to:
>           Mark_Bowes at som-lrc.ucsd.edu
>
>           Thanks

In the UK we can have access to the Univeristy of Bath BIDS service which runs
an SCI search service. It's run thru' a 'PAD' (well that what you type
anyway). You can print off the screen or have replies by e-mail. All
interactive and easy to use.

Iain Wilson
Dyson Perrins Laboratory, University of Oxford
iwilson at molbiol.ox.ac.uk