Science Citation Index Wanted

Pete J Suters ccspjs at sunlab1.bath.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 10:14:36 EST 1993

In the referenced article, iwilson at molbiol.ox.ac.uk writes:

>In the UK we can have access to the Univeristy of Bath BIDS service which runs
>an SCI search service. It's run thru' a 'PAD' (well that what you type
>anyway). You can print off the screen or have replies by e-mail. All
>interactive and easy to use.

We are getting a certain amount of mail here at Bath regarding
non-UK access to the BIDS service.  Unfortunately, we are bound
by contract to only provide the BIDS-ISI and BIDS-EMBASE services
to UK Academic Institutions.  We cannot provide the service to
anyone outside the UK at present.

We hope this clarifies the situation,

Pete J Suters (BIDS)