Lupus in Ethiopia - request for layman's information and new drug?

Ben_Parker at p115.f1.n751.z5.gnfido.fidonet.org Ben_Parker at p115.f1.n751.z5.gnfido.fidonet.org
Mon Aug 9 04:26:46 EST 1993

I am writing from Ethiopia in search of up to date information
on SLE ("lupus"). I have a friend who is suffering badly from
the disease and who may be going to France for treatment on a
new drug of some kind. As you can imagine, the cost will be
considerable, and I would also be interested in finding out
about any support organizations for sufferers.
Please forward or post this message to anywhere you feel
appropriate.
Many thanks for your help
Ben Parker