Herbicide workgroups

Darren Martin Martin at gene.unp.ac.za
Wed Aug 11 06:09:36 EST 1993

My address is Martin at gene.unp.ac.za,

I am searching for information on workgroups dealing with herbicides
I am specificall interested in getting in touch with a group which
deals with their breakdown in the environment.
My specific research onterests include the isolation ,cloning and sequencing
of gens coding for enzymes responsible for the degradation of the
chloroacylanilide herbicides(I am presently work exclusively with

Any help whatsoever in directing me to interested parties would be much

Thank you,
Darren Martin