Searching for COELACANTH/LUNGFISH Tissue

Tanya Reichert reichert at bu.bu.edu
Mon Aug 16 11:52:03 EST 1993

I've got a pretty cool research project lined up.  My biggest problem is
that it requires some tissue from a fish that's very closely related to the
ancestor of tetrapods.  Because of the long-standing controversy as to whether
this fish is of the coelacanth or lungfish lineage, I'd like to get hold of
samples from both.  Does anyone out there have any leads that I might be
able to follow up?

Please reply by e-mail as I do not read this newsgroup regularly.

Thank you very much.

Tanya Reichert
e-mail: reichert at biology.bu.edu