Help! Losing eye sight

Moyee Siu moyee at sco.com
Wed Aug 18 23:05:24 EST 1993

I need your help. A friend of mine is starting to go blind.
While her condition is still at the early stages, her
doctors are telling her she needs eye surgery, and
even that won't be any guarantee. She's hoping that
some other form of "alternative" therapy will work for her
and save her sight.

If you know of anyone who has experience successfully treating
severe eye problems (in this case, fluid building up inside...),
or just generally know about a really good non-drug/surgery
oriented practitioner, please let me know. You'll be providing
something invaluable to an artist in need. Thanks.

Mark Hurwit
408-458-0541
(wk) 462-9872