photobiology

Daniel Wu dwu at netcom.com
Sat Aug 14 03:44:28 EST 1993

: And a book on the human eye would also be a book concerning
: photobiology....leaving it open to the original poster to get more
: specific.  :^)
I saw some ad that sell sunglasses and some light-bulbs and it has
a blub about it is invented by some top photobiologiest (Ott, I think).
So I got curious, basically.  For those of you who is familier with
photobiology, is this guy Ott legit?

-Dan