NMR simulation and education software

Mark Winter M.Winter at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 03:36:26 EST 1993

In article <PREETHA.93Aug13214551 at terminus.gatech.edu> Preetha Ram,
preetha at gatech.edu writes:

>I am teaching an introductory NMR course this fall.  Are there any recent
>simulation programs that I can use in class?  Is there any educational
>software for NMR courses?  Either Mac or IBM PC programs would be fine.
>Thanks in advance,

What you want is published in J. Chem. Ed. Software, August 1990, Volume
IIC, number 1. See any edition of J. Chem. Ed. for details.

This contains a program for the Mac, which simulates proton NMR spectra.
It's easy to use, and it works. We're very happy with it. The program
will construct spectra for unknowns.

Dr Mark J Winter:
Dept of Chemistry, The University, Sheffield S3 7HF, England
tel: +44 (0)742 824498
fax: +44 (0)742 738673
e-m: M.Winter at sheffield.ac.uk