Advertising network

Howard Kaplan hkaplan at UDCVAX.BITNET
Mon Aug 23 20:14:31 EST 1993

This comment was made in response to a message sent me for some-
thing called the Net Advertiser.

I got this from a variety of sources and I'm dead set against it!  THere's
going to be enough of a battle to retain a scientific/academic/research
network, free from Ma Bell type vultures as it is and something like the
adverstising net makes it easier for the commercial interests to claim rights.
I don't care how pure the source or how innocent and altruistic the intent, it
seriously muddies the increasingly  murky waters.

Howard Kaplan
HKAPLAN at UDCVAX.BITNET