3-D Reconstructions of In Situ Hybridization Results

David M. Sander dmsander at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
Tue Aug 24 20:10:54 EST 1993

I'm interested in generating 3-D reconstructions of in situ hybridization
results from the pituitary.  Currently our lab is using radiolabelled
riboprobes.  As a novice with 3-D work, I could use some advice regarding
the choice of software as well as references to good techniques--those that
could  be considered the most quantitative.

For example, is the stacks portion of NIH Image adequate for this sort of
analysis?

I would appreciate any advice or help that you can lend.

=======
  David M. Sander, Fellow
  Department of Cell and Molecular Biology               FAX:    504-865-6785
  Percival Stern Hall - Health Sciences Center          Phone:  504-865-5546
  Tulane University

  New Orleans, LA 70118        Internet: dmsander at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
=======
                "We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the
                     success of those we don't like" -- Jean Cocteau