Pervasive Internet Access?

Stephen Modena nmodena at ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 27 00:52:56 EST 1993

I picked up the following from another applied biology e-list.  I
sure that announcements like the following will become more
frequent. It perhaps represents the direction that further development
of Internet will take...especially in relation to the shift in
U.S. Gov't funding emphasis with respect to Internet and to the
national data super(computing) highway.

Steve   nmodena at unity.ncsu.edu

Forwarded by Gleason Sackman, InterNIC net-happenings moderator