Flea market

Marek Tchorzewski marek at PCLSP2.KUICR.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Thu Aug 26 22:45:43 EST 1993

> Subj:   Kyowa Unilux-12 microscope for sale

>  I sincerely hope no one encourages this by responding.
>                                 Howard Kaplan

Sorry to oblige 8-), but we actually had a discussion a long time back
about starting a used equipment newsgroup, but it didn't fly.  None of
the current newsgroups is probably appropriate for this but bioforum
is the "least unappropriate."

                                Sincerely,

                                Dave Kristofferson
                                BIOSCI/bionet Manager

   Hi,

  I think that all current newsgroups are appropriate for such massage
if there is no any for such purpose.

Marek