Immune system in sharks

Jim Veselenak veselena at eagle.sangamon.edu
Thu Dec 2 11:39:24 EST 1993

A graduate student has asked me to post this for him.  He is interested in
pursuing further graduate studies and is interested in the evolution of the
immune system.  My question is - does anyone out there know of any research
is this area specifically the immune system in sharks.  I know a few years
ago there was a group at Wayne State U. in Detroit studying sharks.  Can
anyone update me on groups currently involved or inform me of pertinent
articles on the subject.

Thanks in advance.

  |        Jim Veselenak         | There are old mushroom hunters     |
  |   Sangamon State University  |   There are bold mushroom hunters  |
  |  veselena at eagle.sangamon.edu |     But there are no old, bold     |
  |        217-786-7346          |        mushroom hunters!           |