HELP HISTOCOMPATABILITY RESOURCES NEEDED

Joseph Roberts Joseph.Roberts at m.cc.utah.edu
Sun Dec 5 22:42:29 EST 1993

I need some help. My wife works for a Histocompatability and
immunogenetics lab for organ transplants at the University  of Utah
hospital. As part of her job requirements she is required to lead a
continuing education workshop once a month. Rather than doing the
traditional journal article or case study presentation she would like to
begin using the internet as a resource. I agreed to help her find internet
resources (mailing lists, newsgroups, and maybe ftp sites) but I don't
really know where to look.

The following keywords describe what we are looking for:

histocompatability
immunogenetics
serology
immunology
HLA typing
organ transplantation

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will look at this newsgroup for
the next few days to get responses or you can respond to my email address
below.

Thanks

--
Joseph W. Roberts                            (801) 581-6181
Middle East Center                           Joseph.Roberts at m.cc.utah.edu
University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT 84112