email address for National Agric. Library

Harold Kamperman H.Kamperman at
Wed Dec 8 01:20:03 EST 1993

Hi bionet readers,

I am looking for a general email address for the National Agricultural
Library,  U.S. Dept. of Agriculture,  Beltsville,  Md.  (Maryland ?).

I tried looking up the "seed database lookup" option on netfind and all I
found was "".  There appears to be no response from a general
postmaster at   What could I try next.  Does anybody out there know
the correct address ?

I will settle for an initial FAX number if the email address is hard to obtain
or unknown.

Thanks in advance,

Harold Kamperman              email:   H.Kamperman at
Dept. of Biochemistry,
University of Tasmania,
Hobart,   Tasmania,