FTP-Stanford Univ.

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Wed Dec 8 12:05:14 EST 1993

Marek Tchorzewski (marek at PCLSP2.KUICR.KYOTO-U.AC.JP) wrote:

:      Could anybody out there tell me the FTP address
: of Stanford University.
: I have heard that this site contain the program
: "News Watcher" which allow me to use USENET
: instead of e-mail subscription.

The ftp address for the MacIntosh archive at Stanford is
	sumex-aim.stanford.edu
	36.44.0.6 (if your computer can't resolve the name)
NewsWatcher needs a so-called NNTP host from which it reads news. It
cannot do that by itself.

--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3975 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (R. Dawkins/anonymous)      */