NCSA MOSAIC

ditommm at aa.wl.com ditommm at aa.wl.com
Fri Dec 10 13:05:56 EST 1993

> It could be interesting also if using NSCA Mosaic
> would be possible the access to the most recently
> updated world news, at least in the form of headlines
> news, rather than, for instance, the access to
> weather forecast, movies databases or other subject
> of minor interest.
> If it is possibe and I did not notice it, please advice,
> In the other case, I woud be pleased to hear other
> people opinion.
>
> Tanx, Vincenzo (Vinz)

You might be interested in the Global news network which can be accessed
through MOSAIC.  I would predict that HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
documents will become more available now that PC/Windows and MacIntosh versions
of Mosaic are out.  Mosaic also provides a firendly interface for ftp
and gopher.  Documents currently available are not limited to films, weather
and other trivial pursuits - the variety of services and potential for
scholarly exchange, scientific collaboration and human communication is
awesome. Try the Bioinformatics Home page:

ANU Bioinformatics
http://life.anu.edu.au:80/

There are documents for high energy physics, National Library of Medicine,
archeology, history, full texts of documents (Project Gutenberg)...and much
more.

Matteo diTommaso                       |
ditommm at aa.wl.com                      |
(313) 996-7148                         |   This space for rent.
Full disclaimer available via e-mail!  |