Prostaglandin E2 RIA?

ottcr at esvx17.es.dupont.com ottcr at esvx17.es.dupont.com
Fri Dec 17 12:38:23 EST 1993

Hello PGE2 researchers,

I'm looking for information about extraction procedures, generally.

Specifically, are people running straight urine OR extracted urine samples
in RIA's *OR* EIA's?

If extracted urine samples are being run what protocols do you recommend?
And what is/are the major crossreactant(s) that is/are being removed?

Any and all  information will be appreciated to get me started. I will post a
ssummary if their is interest in one expressed.
EE -mail is best or post desired.

Thanks in advance!
Charly Ott             OTTCR at ESVAX.DNET.DUPONT.COM

Charly Ott           DuPont - NEN Research Products   Technical Support

            E-Mail = ottcr at esvax.dnet.dupont.com
            Voice  = 1-800-772-2636
            FAX    = 617-350-9562