Where was the swallow (bird)project?

Shag birchall at pilot.njin.net
Thu Dec 23 02:53:26 EST 1993

rkjb at cix.compulink.co.uk (Ken Brown) writes:

>> "Sand Martin" in Europe, "Bank Swallow" in America

>All of which just goes to show why we should use systematic names....

Such as Riparia riparia, which I used in the line _before_ the one you quoted.
*grin*  At least it's not hawks we're dealing with... *grimace*

-Shag
--
Queensryche Net-Digest and FAQ Maintainer - queensryche-request at pilot.njin.net
GEOS2.0 Termcap Sadist, PPI FaxModem PractiFAQ Maintainer, ShagNet Coordinator