Any interest in news software classes?

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at
Mon Feb 1 17:23:02 EST 1993

We've been wondering if there would be any interest in tutorials for
system administrators of BIOSCI/bionet sites in installation and
maintenance of news transfer and news reader software.  We would most
likely hold the classes here in Mountain View, they would take about
three days and cost about US$300, though they might be able to be held in
conjuntion with another technical conference.

Please email me with your comments or to express interest (or a lack of

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
|=========== -- The New Home of the bionet Newsgroups ============|