minnam at yoko.rutgers.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:54:59 EST 1993
The COOK COLLEGE of The Rutgers - The state University of New Jersey is offering a two-day short course on BIOREMEDIATION: principles, applications, regulations & oppurtunities.
This applied two-day course is designed fro decision makers who design , evaluate or implement environmental clean-up projects. The program will explore:
* When Bioremediation is a viable clean-up option.
* Scientific principles underlying Bioremediation Technology.
*Potetntial of Bioremediation in the future
* State and Federal Regulatory Environments
* Plan review Procedures and Necessary data
* Designs of Successful Bioremediation Projects
* Problems and roadblocks that lead to project failures
The course will provide the tools and knowledge base necessary to assess the viability of bioremediation for specific projects.
If you want more information :
Call Scott Czesak at 908-932-9271
or Send email to Czesak at gandalf.rutgers.edu
or Send mail to Scott Czesak
Office of Continuing Professional Education
P.O. BOX 231
New Brunswick NJ-08903
More information about the Bioforum