How to get into EMBO databank in heidelberg

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Wed Feb 3 16:24:59 EST 1993

wni at (NI,WEITING) writes:

not much ... but here is something to start with ...

<9> Network addresses at EMBL

EMBL File Server (e-mail requests) 	NetServ at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
FASTA e-mail server 			FASTA at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Quicksearch e-mail server 		Quick at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Anonymous FTP 				FTP.EMBL-Heidelberg.DE

Problems, feedback (human contact) 	NetHelp at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
EMBL Data Library enquiries 		DataLib at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
EMBL Data Library sequence submissions 	DataSubs at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Software submissions and problems 	Software at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE