CALL FOR DISCUSSION: BNFNET-L transfer to BIOSCI.

S. A. Modena samodena at csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 3 23:57:05 EST 1993

In article <1993Feb3.110850.5596 at nic.funet.fi> harper at convex.csc.FI (Rob Harper) writes:

>	To give some background information about BNFNET-L
>	This list has been running for a couple of years now, and
>	it has over 130 members. I have been involved as co-list owner
>	with Jackie Foo. We originally started the list at the 8th
>	International Conference on Nitrogen Fixation which was held
>	in Knoxville USA.........

On the academic research side, I think there will be multi-audience
interest, as nitrogen-fixation is a broad multi-faceted topic.

In particular, I think it will be a real benefit for graduate students (who
do all of the good research, anyway).  That POSTER session format sounds like
a good ice-breaker to gazette research progess.

Steve
---