Large Amounts of Carbon Monixide: What are the effects on humans?

John S Pinnow jpinnow at
Sun Feb 7 11:02:02 EST 1993

I am wondering if anyone has any specific information on the effects of large
carbon monoxide exposer that doesn't lead to death.

Knowing the permanant damage it causes would help too.

Is there any treatment for the effects besides removing the cause?

I would appriciate any information!

Thank you,

Tmoh Research       | Net : jspinnow at| Usmail: Ask
John S. Pinnow      |       jspinnow at      | AT&T  : (414) 761-1537
Milwaukee, WI 53221 |        jpinnow at   | The opinions I express