HELP: does DAWKINS get e-mail?

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Mon Feb 8 20:25:13 EST 1993

rezabek1037 at iscsvax.uni.edu (free agent .rez) writes:

>Though this may seem far afield, you folks are the most likely to be able to
>help me. I am doing a research project on memetic theory as applied to the Net.
>The upshot of this is that I'd like to get a hold of Richard Dawkins at
>oxford... does he have an e-mail address? I'd prefer it, initially, to
>conventional mail...

hello,

I didn't look up dawkins, but here is something that may help you find his
address:

telnet to info.ox.ac.uk

(call UK.AC.OX.INFO if you are on Janet)

this is a server for snail mail and email at oxford.

regards,

francis