Looking for summer undergrad bio research jobs/internships

Dennis Coh pongo at uclink.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:52:26 EST 1993

[I'm not sure if the previous post got through, so here is a repost.]

Hello, I am posting for a friend who is looking for any information
on biologically-related summer research programs for undergraduates
within the United States.

My friend is a second-year biology major at St. Mary's University at
San Antonio and is hoping to find a research-assistance or internship
program for this mid-May to late-August.

Any information, addresses, or references would be greatly appreciated!

-please reply to:

	June Dobson	(my friend)
	203do265 at vax.stmarytx.edu

-or to myself: