Comprehensive exam horror stories needed

KDN104 at psuvm.psu.edu KDN104 at psuvm.psu.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:59:29 EST 1993

I am a PhD candidate in physiology and will be taking my comprehensive exam
in mid-April.  I work in the area of reproductive endocrinology and am
minoring in statistics.

My committee members concentrate in the areas of 1)reproductive physiology
2)l actational physiology 3)exercise and the pancreas 4)sperm membrane
function and5)statistical consulting.

I would really appreciate hearing from people who have survived this
process.  Specifically I am looking for those unusual stumpers of the
questions and how you addressed these.

Thank you, in advance