RAPD-L newsgroup

Richard J. Hoffmann rjhoffma at iastate.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:35:12 EST 1993

In article <1993Feb11.142107.6932 at news.miami.edu> kramer at oj.rsmas.miami.edu (Jack Kramer) writes:
>In article <CMM.0.90.2.729216537.kristoff at net.bio.net> kristoff at NET.BIO.NET (Dave Kristofferson) writes:
>>
>>We have received a proposal to assume administrative responsibility for
>>an existing mailing list called RAPD-L.  The current list maintainer
>>will retain his position as discussion leader of RAPD-L.

[argument for a bionet.molbio.pcr group deleted]

>In any case I vote yes to get RAPD-L into a USENET group.  The fewer
>mailing lists I have to fight with the better.

As one who recently signed off of RAPD-L, I second this.  Mailing lists
are a pain, if there is any alternative.

Dick

Richard J. Hoffmann                Internet: rjhoffma at iastate.edu
Department of Zoology & Genetics     Bitnet: rjhoffma%iastate.edu at isumvs
Iowa State University                 Voice: (515) 294-8075
Ames, Iowa 50011