Formation of a RAPD subgroup

Marian R. Goldsmith MKI101 at URIACC.URI.EDU
Fri Feb 12 17:52:28 EST 1993

subsumed under a larger PCR group, I agree with Dr. Farmer's comments that
RAPD methodology, tricks-of-the-trade, and applications are  different
enough from those of the large and general PCR community that it will be
of more value to us to remain as a self-contained group. I also agree that
the name should reflect the rather wide-ranging discussions which have
taken place on this network concerning both practical and theoretical
uses of RAPDs and related approaches.