Anything known about t(1;14)(p22;q31)?

Joerg Sprengel sprengel at scan.genetik.uni-koeln.de
Mon Feb 15 12:43:42 EST 1993

Dear Netters,

I'm very interested to get any information about the effects of a de
novo translocation from p22 on chromosome 1 to q31 chromosome 14 and
vice versa in human; t(1;14)(p22;q31). Up to now I could not find a
description about a translocation neither in the gdb nor OMIM .

Thank you very much,

--

           //
          Jorg  Sprengel

    Institute of Genetics                sprengel at scan.genetik.uni-koeln.de
        Dept. Virology                       aeg07 at rs1.rrz.uni-koeln.de
         Weyertal 121       	               Tel.: x49 221 470 3405
       W5000 Cologne 41		               FAX : x49 221 470 5163
           Germany