MOO!

Tom Schneider toms at fcs260c2.ncifcrf.gov
Mon Feb 15 15:10:58 EST 1993

In article <jasons-150293182602 at hugo.medgen.uu.se> jasons at bmc.uu.se
(Jason Stewart) writes:

>It would be nice to have an X-MOO-client so that one could view this neat
>artwork.
       ^thanks!
>Does anybody have one/ know of one/working on one?

I have a friend who will be looking into this in March, but the wizards of Moo
are also thinking about it.  You could ask Jay.  I think that within the next
month there may appear several technical solutions.  Ideally there will be
several ways to view the same object, so that we won't be dependent on X.
PostScript is pretty good because one can usually find a printer, and the
results on a screen are (almost!) the same as on a printer.  (Fonts and colors
are not uniform, unfortunately, and Sun keeps messing around with them on
OpenWindows- version 3 is pretty bad.)

See you in the moo!

  Tom Schneider
  National Cancer Institute