Readership Report

Sun Feb 21 17:17:10 EST 1993

> The two main questions afterwards were:
>
> 1) Why should I get involved with this computer stuff (which sounds
>    terribly complicated)?
>
> 2) Why should I answer questions for other people (needs only time)?
>
> What would you answer to the second question?

Tell them to try reading "A Christmas Carol" by Dickens 8-).  What
goes around comes around.

Honestly, I think that when those who have been actively participating
on the net need some help, people are more likely to recognize their
name/header and read/respond.  I am sure that there are many users,
however, who have asked questions but have not provided answers.  No
one is required to do so, obviously.

Dave