How does an innocent scientist learn that bionet exists?

Sun Feb 21 16:52:30 EST 1993

> I too have been faced with this "bionet is a waste of time" when ever
> I mention, specially from more senior people ... but I think these
> more specialized groups answer these problems.

Francis,

	Is this comment from the people you talk with based on
their personal experience of bionet, i.e., they tried it and gave up,
or just a general impression that they acquired somewhere.  If the
latter, I'd be curious to know why they came to this idea.

> Maybe Dave should prepare us a "this is how I sell BIOSCI/bionet"
> package?  For those of us who want to go on the road for him!

I have a set of overheads that I use.  They are in MS Word for the Mac
format.  If you would like a copy, just let me know.  If there is
enough demand, I can put them up for FTP.

Dave