Readership Report

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Feb 21 14:14:36 EST 1993

In our group we have a weekly seminar where people present articles to
the group which they think are of interest. A couple of months ago,
I gave a talk covering the NAR article which was written by the
bionet staff, and added some of my own experience.

The two main questions afterwards were:

1) Why should I get involved with this computer stuff (which sounds
   terribly complicated)?

2) Why should I answer questions for other people (needs only time)?

What would you answer to the second question?

Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Internet)   HAS CHANGED!!  */