Safety procautions

zool153 at csc.canterbury.ac.nz zool153 at csc.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Feb 22 22:17:45 EST 1993

Laboratory Safety Precautions
I am looking for a publication or any general outlines for safety
precautions for a molecular biology laboratory.
I would prefer that these were up to date and that they were put
out by a New Zealand authoritory for New Zealand labs.

Paticularly at the moment I require information on the dangers of the
proceedures for these.
IF anybody does know the actual toxcitity and problems with these two
compounds please get in contact with me.
Thanks in advance

Seumas Walker
Email address: ZOOL153 at csc.canterbury.ac.nz
Address: Department of Zoology
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
Christchurch
New Zealand
Ph.: 03-366 7001  Fax.:03-364 2024
chemicals formamide and formaldehyde and the recomended correct handling