A Biologist's Guide to Internet Resources (FAQ)

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Tue Feb 23 05:57:09 EST 1993

kristoff at NET.BIO.NET (Dave Kristofferson) writes:

>Una,
>
>I have skimmed through your FAQ and want to commend you on a nice job.

Well, Dave, I would say that this is the understatement of the year!

_*Great*_ job Una!!!

If this doesn't help us selling Usenet ... I don't know what will.  I
whish I had this DOC when I started on the Net a few years back!

Congrats again Una!

regards,

francis