Automatioc 2D electrophoresis gel analysis?

Pierre JOUVELOT <jouvelot at cri.ensmp.fr> pj at linz.ensmp.fr
Mon Jan 11 17:12:53 EST 1993

I would like to know about existing systems for automatic 2D
electrophoresis gel analysis for protein identification.  What are they?
What are their performances (accuracy) ?  What are their deficiencies
and problems?  What kind of automatic image analysis algorithms are
used?  What are the standard references?  Any comment is welcome.

Please reply by e-mail since I don't read this newsgroup very often.

Thanks,

Pierre (jouvelot at cri.ensmp.fr)
--
Centre de Recherche en Informatique 			(cri)
Ecole Nationale Supe'rieure des Mines de Paris		(ensmp)