Chromosome databases?

David A. Adler dadler at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 14 15:02:56 EST 1993

In article <rossiter-130193113006 at 128.249.26.154> rossiter at bcm.tmc.edu
(Belinda J. F. Rossiter) writes:
> In article <93013.105635IO80271 at MAINE.MAINE.EDU>,
<IO80271 at MAINE.MAINE.EDU>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am looking for a database of computerized chromosome images (human,
mouse
> > etc.) Any information that will be of help will be greatly
appreciated.

> > wsweeney at watson.eece.maine.edu
>
> I would be interested too.
>
> Belinda J.F. Rossiter (rossiter at bcm.tmc.edu)
Hi
If you are interested in chromosome idiograms I have these for human and
mouse in PostScript format. Interested? let me know via email - tell me OS
you are using, platform, etc. I can email compressed files - tell me what
type of compression you can handle.
These are available free to non-profit, educational organizations.
David

--
David A. Adler                  Pathology SM-30
University of Washington        Seattle, WA 98195