Chromosome databases?

David A. Adler dadler at
Thu Jan 14 15:02:56 EST 1993

In article <rossiter-130193113006 at> rossiter at
(Belinda J. F. Rossiter) writes:
> In article <93013.105635IO80271 at MAINE.MAINE.EDU>,
> wrote:
> >
> > I am looking for a database of computerized chromosome images (human,
> > etc.) Any information that will be of help will be greatly
> >
> > wsweeney at
> I would be interested too.
> Belinda J.F. Rossiter (rossiter at
If you are interested in chromosome idiograms I have these for human and
mouse in PostScript format. Interested? let me know via email - tell me OS
you are using, platform, etc. I can email compressed files - tell me what
type of compression you can handle.
These are available free to non-profit, educational organizations.

David A. Adler                  Pathology SM-30
University of Washington        Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-0716 (phone)		(206) 543-3644 (fax)
"Science is nothing but trained and organized common sense"