ATCC info ?

GARBRECHT fgarbrec at POST.ITS.MCW.EDU
Fri Jan 15 16:50:06 EST 1993

ATCC is accessible via CODATA; you have to apply for an account, and you
get charged for connect time. (It's not cheap).  You need to contact
ATCC directly for details.  You might also want to consider getting the
ATCC catalogs on floppy disk, they are only about $20 per catalog, and
doing searches on them is lots less frustrating than accessing via
CODATA.