who wants old journals?

GARBRECHT fgarbrec at POST.ITS.MCW.EDU
Mon Jan 18 18:41:07 EST 1993

A couple of years ago I was asked to contribute old journal issues to a
scientist in Czeckoslovakia (I forget his name now), because he was
unable a get any of the major western journals.  Maybe things are
better now with the political changes going on in eastern Europe, but I
would suspect that many of our collegues over there still have
difficulty getting their hands on journals.