Need Info About Microbiology...

Rusty Soots happy at garfield.catt.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 20 13:05:41 EST 1993

  I am doing a presentation soon on the field of microbiology and I
would like to get as much info as possible from professionals already
in the field.  If you are in this field, please send me (email) info
about what your day to day duties are, how/where you publish, what
projects you are currently working on, what associations do you belong
to, what conferences you have attended, etc. , etc.  Just tell me all
that you can please!  :) Thanks, in advance, for the help!

							Rusty
"People often have more determination in their eyes than energy in
 their bodies."  R. Soots