Thanks for K-12 science education responses

wijsman at wijsman at
Fri Jan 22 01:20:05 EST 1993

To all of you who have taken the time to reply to my queries
about pre-college science education - Thank you very much!
I have gotten lots of personal email replies, plus all the
posts to the newgroups.  I will be following up on some of
the information soon, with direct email replies to some of
you, and a more general posting.  Right now I have some work
of my own which needs doing, but I will try to return to this
topic over the weekend.
Ellen Wijsman
Div. of Medical Genetics, RG-25
and Dept. of Biostatistics