BIOSCI UK: new address where the buck stops

Alan Bleasby ajb at
Sat Jan 23 04:06:23 EST 1993

The address biosci at should ALWAYS be used for any sub/unsub
or technical queries for email subscribers in Asia/Africa/Europe.

However, for any comments, suggestions or complaints (or as a point of
contact for desperate pleas of help) I, like Dave K., can always be
contacted. But please note that, as of Monday 25th, the address
ajb at will no longer work. My email address is now
         bleasby at      or
         ajb at

Again, please do not contact me directly for subs/unsubs; use
   biosci at

Alan Bleasby
SERC Daresbury Laboratory
Warrington WA4 4AD