2nd messangers in cell lines

George Hajduczok pgygh at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
Mon Jul 5 17:02:00 EST 1993

In article <215nh5INNt7v at ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, vivien at ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU (Vivien Bonazzi) writes...

>Hi,
>
>Could anyone tell me what 2nd messengers are present in the following cell
>lines; CHO, COS 7, NG108 -15 and GH3. Any information would be much
>appreciated. Thanks
>
>Vivien
>
>email vivien at ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au

	You've asked a loaded question...It would be difficult to list
all of the 2nd messengers in these cells, but in general you name it..
its got it.  My suggestion would be to zero in on specific ones or
do a search and cross with the cell type. There's a large literature
on these cell in particular.  I know this doesn't answer your question,
but the search will come up with quite a few.

George Hajduczok
Dept. of Physiology
Univ. at Buffalo