NC Info High and kids in Chapel Hill, NC

S. A. Modena samodena at csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Wed Jul 7 01:46:07 EST 1993

I picked the following up from a local freenet newsgroup: I thought it
might be of interest to some......it's long and not suitable for anyone
too busy to read through a loaded emailbox with patience.  :^)  I really
missed seening any mention of biology in there...I'm going to make a
point to contact Ms Pedersen and let her in on the treasure of Una
Smith's biological partition on Sunsite.unc.edu, right there in Chapel
Hill.  :^)  If any of you can think of something on the network that
these childern should be aware of, you can use Ms Pedersen's email address
down there by the '<<<====='.

Steve