Gopher access to RDP

Michael van Waes bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU
Wed Jul 7 17:50:11 EST 1993

Dear netters:

I was wondering if there is a way to access the ribosomal database project
 (RDP) using gopher, rather than by ftp. We have a limited amount of free
 space in our disc, and downloading all the alignment programs and such gets
 to be kind of tedious for an occasional search.

 Anyway. If anybody knows about this, I'd appreciate your help.
 Thank you very much ..........................Michael.

	   Michael van Waes	        |
	   Div. of Biol. Sci.	        |  "I never worry about the future,
	   Univ. of Montana	        |       ... it comes soon enough. "
	   Phone: 406-243-5733  	|
	   bi__mvw at selway.umt.edu	|            	Albert Einstein.