brownt1 at brownt1 at
Thu Jul 15 18:39:45 EST 1993

In article <1993Jul13.082515.1719 at>, CHRIS at writes:
> Question: Does ..."discuss a range of issues relevant to the biology
> and study of filamentous fungi"..., include discussions on
> taxonomy/systematics.

and ecology?  Bionet.* often seems dominated by molecular/genetics
workers, possibly because of the increased computer literacy enforced by
those disciplines. My reading of the charter was that anything to do with
filamentous fungi could be discussed, but genetics related topics will
probably be most common.

Cheers -tb (Ph.D. candidate in (Microbial) Ecosystem Simulation).