Looking for MIT-BIH arrythmia database

Arkell Rasiah arkell at SWANEE.EE.UWA.EDU.AU
Fri Jul 16 00:08:36 EST 1993

	I am looking to acquire the MIT-BIH arrhythmia database on cdrom or anything similar. If anyone knows where I can order such a database from, please let me know the address and cost.

ps. we wish to order a version that will run on Sun SPARCstations.

arkell at swanee.ee.uwa.edu.au

Arkell Rasiah                                                        _--_|\
Centre for Intelligent Information Processing Systems               /      \
Dept. of Electrical & Electronic Engineering                        *_.--._/
The University of Western Australia                                       v
NEDLANDS WA 6009 Australia                 Email: arkell at swanee.ee.uwa.edu.au